At Battenwear, we love mountain parkas. So much so that we don’t want to stop wearing them for the warmer months of the year. So, we came up with the Light Shell Parka, which has the look and all the great features of a mountain parka (the water resistant fabric, the utilitarian pockets, the hood), but is light, sporty, and easy to coordinate with warm weather outfits. As great for casual, everyday wear as it is for mountain adventures, we bet the Light Shell Parka will be your go-to jacket from spring through summer.
We are using a 65/35 Polycotton blend for SS20 instead of the SS19 60/40 Cotton Nylon. 65/35 is a classic mountain parka fabric with great weather resistant properties, and a fabric we've often used since founding Battenwear--one of our faves! In addition, it's lighter weight than 60/40, making it even better suited to warmer months.
- true to size
- raglan sleeves
- water resistant
- single layer (no lining)
- drawstring hood with leather adjusters
- functional array of patch pockets
- vertical side entrance hand pockets
- adjustable mid-line via interior draw cord
- adjustable hemline via draw cord
- Velcro wrist closures (new for SS20 detail)
- two-way front zipper with overlay snap flap
- all snaps are Battenwear logo nickel snaps
FABRIC: 65/35 (65% Polyester / 35% Cotton)
MADE IN USA