Le Laboureur has been making traditional French workwear since the 1950s and their garments have gained renown worldwide for their excellent fit and quality. Somehow, no North American shops have picked up their pants, so we were happy to fill the void.
"Pantalon Droit" means straight leg pant in French, but with a high rise, form-fitting top block, and partially elasticated waist; it's one of the best and most flattering straight legs we've ever seen. With a button fly, two hip pockets and one rear pocket, they feel a tiny bit dressier than American work pants, but their hefty moleskine is made to take a beating. With tool a pocket on the leg, chainstitched details, and much more - these are some unbeatable pantalons.
- Straight leg, high waisted fit. (With an ever so slight taper)
- Partially elasticated waist for comfort and mobility.
- Heavy moleskine workwear fabric (67% cotton, 33% polyester)
- Button fly, tool pocket on right leg
- Chainstitched construction
- Made in France
|Tag Size||Waist flat (in)||Waist Stretched||Front Rise (in)||Back Rise (in)||Thigh (in)||Knee (in)||Leg Opening (in)||Inseam (in)|