The wait is over! The first denim from the legendary White Oak Draper looms in over two years has just rolled out of their new home at Vidalia Mills in Louisiana. Vidalia is the first new mass-production denim mill opened in the United States in nearly a century and you can be a part of the history.
The fabric is a indigo 14oz. sanforized right hand twill with a red selvedge ID. It's made from sustainably-sourced and U.S. grown BASF e3 cotton and cut and sewn in California, making it a 100% American-made jean.
Left Field’s classic ‘Greaser’ fit is a staple mid-century American silhouette. It features a mid-rise and a slim-straight leg with a very mild taper.
- 14 oz. Vidalia Mills red line selvedge Raw denim
- 27% indigo Warp
- Made with the original Cone White Oak Draper X3 looms
- 100% E3 certified sustainable American grown cotton
- pick and shovel logo on inside rivets and tacks
- American made Universal copper and brass hardware
- Left Field Coal Miner bandana pocket bags
- Crafted with pride in the USA
**PRE-ORDER: Expect jeans to arrive within 6-8 weeks of purchase**