Heddels x Knickerbocker MFG
CO-OP 2: The Knickerbocker Quint Hat
***This product is sold out and will not be restocked. This page is kept live for archival purposes.***
For our second CO-OP outing, we’ve teamed up with New York’s Knickerbocker MFG to produce something truly one of a kind. The Quint Hat is for stormy nights, dark days, and yes, deep sea hunting. Made from an 8.25oz. waxed cotton fabric, the hat is water resistant and has dual front pockets. All seams are finished with natural cotton twill tape and it’s all closed with a veg-tanned Atlantic salmon leather strap around a brass slider buckle.
The perfect hat for anyone on or off the hunt or when your island has just too many captains on it. Limited and numbered edition of 100. Comparison photo shows the hat after six months of wear. Comes complete with CO-OP commemorative hook-and-line tag and an official Certificate of Inauthenticity, lest you confuse it with any other intellectual property.
Read the full creation and development story here.
- Adjustable size from 6 1/2" - 8 1/4"
- 8.25oz. Martexin waxed cotton from Fairfield Textile in New Jersey
- Veg-tanned salmon leather back strap from Atlantic Leather in Iceland
- Two front stash pockets
- Foldable and tentable brim
- Limited and numbered run of 100 units
- Sealed Certificate of Authenticity signed by Knickerbocker President Andrew J. Livingston and Heddels Managing Editor David Shuck
Studio photography by Jessup Deane. Model photography by Eric Kvatek.