The Heddels Shop is an extension of Heddels.com, existing to showcase high quality goods that compliment our content and interests; as well sell Heddels CO-OP products developed in collaboration with relevant brands.
Heddels CO-OP products are one-time-only releases that must adhere to the following guidelines:
- All source materials must be minimally processed, raw, and undistressed.
- The source and contents of all materials and hardware must be made explicit.
- Design, sourcing, and production decisions must be made to produce the best possible product. Cost considerations must be secondary.
- Products must be wholly original to collaborating brands in design, name, and material.
- Products must represent the joint decisions of Heddels and the collaborating brand. The process will be a true collaboration, not a private label or made to order good.
- Products must be limited, numbered, one-time-only releases. Collaborating brands may continue to use a CO-OP developed design but never the exact makeup as the CO-OP product.
- No more than 500 and no less than 5 units of a CO-OP product will be produced.
- Heddels must physically visit and document where the product is made and the people who make it.
- Every individual involved in the creation of the product must be credited by name.
- Products cannot be sold until the product is on hand and paid for by Heddels. No crowd-funding, no pre-sales, no net 30.
- A product’s retail price must not exceed twice the unit cost of the creation of the product.
- Products must be accompanied by an article documenting its design, sourcing, and production.
- Products must be accompanied by a relevant souvenir, aka the “party favor”.
- All sales are final except in the event of manufacturing defect.
- Products must be sold by Heddels.
Visit here to learn more.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.