Heddels x Winter Session
CO-OP 1: The Winter Session Bank Bag
The Natural Indigo Bank Bag is our first release in the Heddels CO-OP line. We partnered with Denver’s Winter Session to produce a small clutch bag in the same style as the bank deposit “Safety Sacks” from the mid to late twentieth century, which had a lock wrapped in leather in the top corner to secure the zipper. We’ve replaced the lock with a snap Hermann Oak leather pocket, which secures a vintage Talon zipper. The bag itself is made of a 16oz. natural plant indigo selvedge denim from Cone Mills.
Dimensions are 11" x 9" and will comfortably fit a full-sized iPad.
Also included is our "party favor" a cherry wooden nickel, laser engraved as a souvenir of the collaboration. Read the full creation and development story here
- Name: Natural Indigo Bank Bag
- Fabric: 16oz. 100% cotton natural indigo selvedge denim from Cone Mills
- Design: Bank bag with curved zipper
- Unique Features:
- Vintage Talon cotton-tape zipper
- Natural un-dyed nylon thread
- 4oz. natural veg-tan leather from Hermann Oak
- Selvedge detailed inseam
- Laser-engraved cherry wooden nickel
- Limited run of 85 units
- Available for $70
Note: the Bank Bag ships from Winter Session in Denver, Colorado is available for in-store pickup.
Photos by Joel Niemann.